Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rainy day



It's my third day in Maine--yesterday it poured rain, today is gray and drizzly. I have the day off but don't feel like going out at all. So I'm reading 2666, working on some embroidery, and writing postcards. Speaking of which, if you'd like some mail, give me you address or write me and I'll write you back. My address is:

P.O Box 371
Mount Desert, ME 04660

My cell phone has absolutely no reception here so if you need to reach me, let me know, and I'll give you the number for my land line. Also my internet is rather dodgy so these updates will become a bit more erratic

The storm last night snapped a lot of the lupine that cover my front yard so I went out this morning and cut the broken stalks to make a large bouquet. They are all different shades, from a very light pink to purple to a deep blue.



No comments: